Let’s spread some love this National Family Caregivers Month!
As a caregiver, you know caregiving is one of the hardest and most loving things a family member, a friend, or a professional can do for someone with blood cancer. Every act matters—whether it’s taking care of the house, shopping, dispensing medication, playing games, or just being there during the bad days to offer support.
Caregiving can be rewarding and enjoyable and, at times, stressful and thankless. Sometimes, it’s even heartbreaking. The hardest part as a caregiver may be managing your own feelings to bring comfort and hope to your loved one.
- Highly trained oncology social workers and nurses, who personally assist you through treatment, financial, and emotional challenges
- Caregiver Workbook and Worksheets to help you in your important role
- A webcast, “Caregiving Over Coffee: Giving Yourself Grace” on Nov. 28 at 3pm ET
- LLS Community, an online community to connect with other caregivers
- An online chat for caregivers
This and every month, we appreciate all caregivers as we work together to help blood cancer patients live longer, healthier lives.
If you or anyone you know needs caregiver support, LLS can help.
Caregiver Support: https://lls.org/support-resources/caregiver-support