Check out the latest season of the Marrow Masters podcast. This season, titled “I’m Home, Now What?” dives into a crucial phase of the journey – the period after returning home. It offers invaluable insights, guidance, and support for individuals who have completed their treatment. From adjusting to everyday life to managing post-transplant challenges, our experts and guests share their expertise to empower patients and caregivers during this transitional phase.
- Caregiver Leila Zengel Shares Her Family’s Experience
- Survivor Turned Advocate Alan Katz
- Registered Dietitian Sue Hill on Food Safety
- Multiple Myeloma Survivor Diane Raab
- Survivor, Speaker, and Author Gregory Proctor
- Licensed clinical oncology social worker Ailey Armstrong