Do You Have Questions About a Bone Marrow or Stem Cell Transplant?
Questions About Clinical Trials?
You Are Not Alone
The nbmtLINK is proud to present a free new webinar featuring three highly qualified guest speakers sure to answer all of your questions. Additionally, there will be plenty of information on clinical trials and strategies for coping emotionally throughout the transplant journey. (Caregivers are also invited to join this webinar.)
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Begins at 12:00 Noon EST (1.25 hours)
Note: start time will vary by time zone
To register, please click here: https://event.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1202931&tp_key=1996c928f1
- 5 min. Welcome and Introductions Jennifer Gillette, LMSW, National Bone Marrow Transplant Link Social Worker
- 15 min. Overview of the Transplant Process Stacy Prieur, RN, BScN, CHTC, Transplant Coordinator, Blood & Marrow Stem Cell Transplant Program, Karmanos Cancer Center
- 15 min. Understanding Clinical Trials Scott Kerwin, MN, RN, CCRC, CCRN Director, Jason Carter Clinical Trials Program, Be The Match
- 10 min. Coping Techniques Jennifer Gillette, LMSW, National Bone Marrow Transplant Link Social Worker
- 10 min. Question and Answer Period After each speaker and at the end of the program
This program was made possible by the generous support of:
National Marrow Donor Program/Be The Match
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
The Karmanos Cancer Center’s Blood and Marrow Stem Cell Transplant Program
We also acknowledge and thank our esteemed Link Partners for their ongoing and important support.
Visit us at www.nbmtlink.org
Questions, contact Peggy Burkhard at email@example.com
or call 800-546-5268.